Зарубежный материал [Ed O’Keefe] Traffic Mastery Live Nashville

d5f89faa1f.png

If you have an E-commerce brand in 2019, and you are looking for the #1 most effective way to acquire profitable customers and grow rapidly with great cash flow... WHILE having a bigger vision of impact, disruption, and/or someday exit in a great way!

Then I want to invite you, along with just 49 other highly motivated entrepreneurs to Atlanta on May 14th and 15th for the most advanced training on...
  • Media Buying
  • Influencer Marketing
  • Scaling
  • International Expansion (hint: this is going to be super hot topic)
  • Facebook Messenger
  • Lead Gen and Conversion
  • Increasing Average Order Value
  • Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value
  • Special invite To Learn The Secret Formula For Creating Top-Selling Ecommerce Products In Gigantic Markets From 9 of the World’s Best In An
  • Intimate Friendly Setting
I’ll give you more specifics on each topic in a minute, but let me tell you why there is a WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY RIGHT NOW… for all of us online in ECommerce. That if you are killing it... then you need to double down, quadruple down, and think even bigger. And if you are struggling or have reached the dreaded "sales plateau," then you should crawl over broken glass in order to ensure that you are in the room with us in Atlanta. We will equip you with EVERYTHING you need to know about growing rapidly using Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Native Advertising, and even Snapchat… irregardless of what type of Ecommerce you are doing.

ПРОДАЖНИК:

СКАЧАТЬ КУРС:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху