- 1 Авг 2019
Welcome to my course on Three.js and Typescript.
In this course we will learn all about Three.js, write it in TypeScript, and also write a HTML client and server component using Webpack and NodeJS.
The course is in 5 main sections:
- Setting up the development environment and installing TypeScript
- Create a Three.js boilerplate project. This section is optional, you can install a pre-built boilerplate in part 3 instead, but building it manually from the ground up will give you a very good understanding of the aspects involved in creating a new Three.js project from scratch.
- Install the Threejs Course Boilerplate, in case you didn't manually create it in part 2.
- Learn all about the many aspects of Three.js from the core up to using it in more advanced examples and involving other third party libraries.
- Deploying to Production. We will look at several different options that you have for hosting your Threejs projects publicly on the internet.