Зарубежный материал [Udemy] Data Structures & Algorithms, Level-up Course (2021)

Screenshot-1.png

CONTENT:

Welcome to Data Structures & Algorithms, Level up Course the only course that provides you an ultimate practice on problem solving process and helping you to take your data structures & algorithms to the next level. The course is taught by an expert instructor Prateek Narang from Google, who is not just a software engineer but also has mentored thousands of students in becoming great programmers & developers.

The Course contains 25+ hours of interactive video content & dozens of coding exercises, teaching you the right tips & tricks in problem solving in a most concise way. Every problem discussion starts with a brute force approach, optimisations and ends with hands-on-coding video in C++ as well.

Here is what you will learn -

Problems on Data Structures

* Arrays, Strings, Vectors

* Hashing (Unordered Maps, Maps, Sets)

* Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists

* Binary Trees, BSTs, Heaps

* Graphs, Tries

Problems on Algorithms

* Brute force, Backtracking

* Sliding Window Algorithms

* Sorting, Searching, Binary Search

* Dynamic Programming Fundamentals

* Important Graph Algorithms

* BFS & DFS, Shortest Paths

Course exercises are in C++ but programmers having experience in one or more languages (C++/Java/Python/JavaScript) can definitely do this course, provided they have fundamental understanding of data structures. The course covers both breadth & depth of topics, diving deep where-ever needed. You will also learn how to apply techniques involving like - sorting & searching algorithms, sliding window, binary search, hashing which are very important for problem solving. For advanced topics like Dynamic Programming & Graphs, the course starts from the basics & helps you master these topics from the very fundamentals.

Unlike most instructors, I am not a salesperson or a marketer. My job is to help you build strong fundamentals in programming & be a successful developer. Through Udemy, I am providing this course to you at a fraction of cost of its original cost, so that anyone who is interested to learn can take their skills to the next level. So I hope you sign up today, and I will see you in the course.

DOWNLOAD:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху