Зарубежный материал [Peter Parks] Social Ads For Marketing

Paid Traffic Do's And Don't For 2019 *Brand New* - Over the course of the last 18 months my clients and I targeted our paid traffic ads, like Adwords, Youtube, Instagram, And Facebook ads to 3.5 million self employed, small business, e-commerce, professional speakers, coaches, consultants, and all types of entrepreneurs on an average of 2.8 times per type. Can you guess if you did that what would that type of exposure do for your businesses products or services?

Remarketing Secrets - You wanna know why as soon as you click on a link to look at someones product or service you'll see ads in a matter of hours no matter where you go? well you know those annoying ads that show up before you watch your favorite YouTube video? Well, they do indeed work and we will show you how to use them to your advantage.

Powerful "Facebook Live" For Windfalls Of Profit - When this feature came out, many marketers didn't understand the sheer power of this feature, by far this is one of the hottest features the big blue giant has ever released and Peter uses it to take full advantage of selling on the platform. Get into our private facebook group and we can teach you how to monetize it. It is the simplest way of marketing now on the platform and currently it's FREE (but not for long).

Proper Scaling Formula: Everything is based on hard numbers that are easy to follow... Once you hit that $2 to $1 return mark, then you’re ready to avoid one of the worst feelings in the world which is: You get a campaign working at a small budget - say $20 per day... Then you go to scale it and you start losing money!

Proper Numbers Evaluation: I'll show you EXACTLY how we manipulate these numbers within Facebook™ to optimize your campaign.....so it's producing a MINIMUM $2 to $1 return on your ads spend! This is SUPER simple and can be done with just 15-30 minutes of your time per day...

ПРОДАЖНИК:

СКАЧАТЬ КУРС:

Обратите внимание