Зарубежный материал [Christian Martin] The Work From Anywhere Accelerator

c40b59f9c0.png

At first, I just thought about it a lot... When I got sick of that, I actually started trying things. I Spent years trying to figure it out. Eventually, things started to happen...

After trying more than 30 different business models (for real, I have a list saved on my MacBook's hard drive), I finally found the one that gave me the freedom to travel, go on adventures, and exercise my creativity all at once... and my life changed forever. For The First Time Ever, Get A Behind The Scenes Look At The Secret Playbook I've Been Using To Get High-Paying Clients While Working From More Than 20 Different Countries... While Living Life On My Own Terms.

What's Inside Module I - II
  • Why top digital marketers care about “idea-extraction” and how to use this little known technique to shortcut your success
  • The simple survey system that will reveal the deepest desires of your market
  • How to accomplish 2 years of market research in two hours
  • 95 - power niches on the rise, and how to tap in to automatic growth
  • How to stop blindly trying the latest “schemes” and build a real, lasting business that provides for you and your family
  • The two things in your business that if you get right, everything else will be easy, if you get it wrong, it will be almost impossible to succeed
  • The forgotten power of a little known thing called the Pygmalion effect
  • A real look at what actually creates RESULTS, and the simple way to stop doing things that don’t matter
  • The 5 biggest mistakes newbies make when it comes to their offer and how to avoid them
  • The most profitable decision you can make at the beginning of your business that will make everything else easier
  • How to manage the feeling that you’re an imposter, and confidently get paying clients
ПРОДАЖНИК:

СКАЧАТЬ КУРС:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху