Зарубежный материал [Elna Cain] Write Your Way to Your First $1k

aa61183b59.png

When you sign up to Write Your Way to Your First $1k here’s what you get:
  • Lifetime access with all updates for free (I recently revamped the course for 2017)
  • 7 self-paced modules (encompassing 50+ lessons)
  • Video tech training on popular tools and best practices
  • Specific exercises within each lesson to help stay on the right track to making your first $1k
  • Ready-to-use templates, email swipe copy
  • EVERYTHING you need to know to build a writer platform that makes clients come to you (including my Kickstart Copywriting guide and Landing Clients on Social Media resource)
  • The exact method I used to make my first $1k
  • And much more
MODULE 1: LAYING THE FOUNDATION:
Discover what to expect as a freelance writer and understand the skills you need to start off on the right track.
Learn the costs to start freelance writing, how to find your profitable niche, what services to offer, creating goals and having that solopreneur mindset.

MODULE 2: BUILDING YOUR WRITER PLATFORM:
Learn the exact copy to increase your conversion rate (aka more gigs) on your writer website, create and optimize your social media profiles and start building a visual brand online.

MODULE 3: BUILDING YOUR PORTFOLIO:
Learn how to create and display your portfolio for maximum visibility.
Find the key components to land a guest post, draft your author bio and format your blog posts to attract high-paying clients.

MODULE 4: FINDING WRITING CLIENTS:
Learn step-by-step how to find clients on job boards, social media, through cold pitching, locally, with boutique content marketing agencies and from unlikely ways.
Yes, I tell you all ways to land clients, and you’ll get your handy 95+ ways to land client cheatsheet too.

MODULE 5: YOUR PITCH:
Learn the process to set your rate (so you can make a living out of this) and learn the skills and tools to pitch like a pro.
You will also get access to my pitch archive full of swipe copy and templates you can use.

MODULE 6: YOUR FIRST $1K:
Dive deep into writing online for small businesses.
You will get a breakdown of how to write a highly engaging, high-paying blog post for your clients.
You will also learn (with video enhanced training too) how to format your post, submit your post, source and optimize images, upload posts to WordPress, create zip files, my 5-step editing process and how to annotate your images.

MODULE 7: YOUR FREELANCE BUSINESS:
Discover the elements of a successful freelance business.
Learn how to have a great interview, tips to invoice your clients (so you always get paid), draft your service agreement, how to effectively communicate to clients, the tools to run your business and how to secure recurring work.

ПРОДАЖНИК:

СКАЧАТЬ КУРС:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху