Криптовалюта Anton Kreil – Professional Forex Trading Masterclass (1 и 2 части из 6)

[quote = "wag, post: 177623, member: 99"] This is a new course from the "Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management" - Professional Forex Trading Workshop. Your teachers and mentors will be the managing partner of the Institute and a former Goldman Sachs trader Anton Kreil .

The total duration of the course - more than 33 hours

The first two parts of a total duration of a little more than 11 hours

About the author:
Anton Kreil has worked at companies such as:
Pan European Equities Trading
goldman Sachs
2000 - 2004 (4 years)
Lehman Brothers
February 2004 - January 2006 (2 years)
JP Morgan
February 2006 - May 2007 (1 year 4 months)

List pereveednnyh video:
1. Basics of Forex Market - A set of features
2. Basics of Forex Market - Profiles
3. Basics of Forex market - Infrastructure
4. Fundamentals of forex market - basic computational methods
5. Basics of Forex Market - Advanced computational methods with Excel examples 1.
6. Basics of Forex Market - Advanced computational methods with Excel 2 examples.

Excel List Files:
1. FOREX_Markets_Organised
2. FOREX_Universe_Tradable_Complex
3. Tradeable_Crosses_Opportunity_Ranked
4. Corporate_Sales_Margin_FOREX_Calculator
5. Carry_Rollover
6. Distribution_Rankings
7. ATR_Rankings
8. Comm Float Majors Volatility Analysis
9. Comm Float Minors Volatility Analysis
10. Ex Comm Float Majors Volatility Analysis
11. Ex Comm Float Minors Volatility Analysis

List of PDF files:
1. Fractional_Reserve_Banking_Example
2. Money_Supply_Definition_Example
3. FX Distribution of Returns Tutorial

Download
*** Hidden text *** [/ quote]
I'd love to be able to download this course about forex! Greetings from Serbia btw!
Hidden content, You must have messages: 5

I'm afraid that your video list is incomplete. There are a lot more videos in the forex course. However I lack the excel files. I have a torrent link for the video if someone is interested? It includes both PTM and PFTM courses, but the last one lacks excel files for some reason

Рекламное сообщение
⚠️ Pirate VPN Service - Быстрый, безопасный и надежный VPN от команды PirateHUB

Работайте безопасно. Обходите любые блокировки. Защитите свои данные.

➡️ Подробнее

[Quote = "AlexXxa, post: 232115, member: 51642"] I'm afraid that your video list is incomplete. There are a lot more videos in the forex course. However I lack the excel files. I have a torrent link for the video if someone is interested? It includes both PTM and PFTM courses, but the last one lacks excel files for some reason [/ quote]
hi, had you get the excel files of the PFTM andPTM yet? me either lack excel spreadsheets. and yes,can you send me the PTM video series?

Other people responded in english most foreigners don't speak russian (like myself). I am from Belgrade, Serbia and I have no intention to use a translator when I know that you understand me perfectly fine. Or perhaps you want me to talk in serbian instead?

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху