Зарубежный материал Amanda Dobson - SMS Squeeze Strategy

8b506ddc8a.png

With my extensive experience with SMS, I created the SMS Squeeze Strategy… The most effective strategy to diversify your communication channels and add a major boost to your bottom line without spending more on ads OR adding new email subscribers to your list.
  • A breakdown of SMS platforms, how to choose, how to implement and how to scale…
  • A strategy that is guaranteed to pump in extra money, even while you sleep.
  • Compliance and the players involved - because making money is fun...getting sued is NOT.
  • Best practices, tips and advice for creating a profitable SMS campaign that your subscribers actually WANT to receive and much more...
The Results Of The SMS Squeeze Strategy Have Brought Millions Of Dollars In Revenue For My Clients, Allowing Them To:

• Spend more to acquire a customer - practically eliminating their competition
  • Increase their LTV - so that they can re-invest more into their businesses to scale quickly, without cash flow stress
  • Diversify their marketing strategy, so that they are protected from any email issues that come their way
  • Enjoy more of their business - The SMS strategies within the Squeeze system allows you to set up automated campaigns that make you money while you sleep, so you can focus on other parts of the business.
...that is REAL freedom in business.

ПРОДАЖНИК:

СКАЧАТЬ КУРС:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху